Hello Everybody!!!
We have two surprises for you this year. First, we made a little Christmas video. We had a really cool one all choreographed but in the shooting, Abby had different plans. No wonder they use twins in Hollywood for Baby Actors! So temperamental! So the video you will see is what Abby decided we should do. We hope you enjoy.
Second, we had a special guest write our little Christmas Letter. She is very special. You'll see.
We wish you all a very Happy Holiday Season!
We have two surprises for you this year. First, we made a little Christmas video. We had a really cool one all choreographed but in the shooting, Abby had different plans. No wonder they use twins in Hollywood for Baby Actors! So temperamental! So the video you will see is what Abby decided we should do. We hope you enjoy.
Second, we had a special guest write our little Christmas Letter. She is very special. You'll see.
We wish you all a very Happy Holiday Season!
*********
You don’t know me because I am not yet born. I am writing to you, the friends and family of my mother, father, and big sister. I am the unborn baby girl that is coming to the join the Marshall Family this coming April. Right now I’m at work, with Mom’s help, growing this little body so I can use it for the next 85 years or so. I’m taking a time out in my busy schedule to write to all of you these words of peace and joy.
I should first start by saying that if you’re receiving this letter, it’s because you are someone who has been a positive influence on my Mom (Heidi), Dad (Sean), and Sister (Abby). I want to thank you for that. Second, I would like to share, just briefly, a little about my family.
Mom first. The line between Mom and my older sister Abby is somewhat blurred. You see, I have observed that my Mom spends the majority of her time taking care of Abby. I’ve watched as Mom feeds, bathes, and clothes her. It seems Abby is the child who won’t eat, unless it’s USANA Nutrimeals, peanut butter, or cheese and crackers. However, as of late, Abby seems to have developed a desire for peanut M & M’s and potato chips. Mom is not to blame for this though. It’s Dad’s fault.
As I’ve watched my mother over the past year, I know I’m in good hands. Because of her teaching, Abby learned how to walk, swim (including going underwater), some sign language, and even how to fold her arms for prayer time. Abby is a happy, healthy baby girl. She laughs a lot and loves all things soft. She puts them up to her cheek and says, “Aaaahh”. Abby truly is a spoiled girl having a mother who takes such an interest in her.
My dad seems to be a cool guy. He’s glad to have a daughter who laughs a lot. He loves tickling Abby and playing hide-and-go-seek with her. This year, Dad's friend Ryan introduced him to the sport of Mountainboarding. It’s been fun for him and he even has a few new scars to prove it. Although he’s been diving since he was 12, my dad and my uncle Benjamin became SCUBA certified last summer. I know that was a great experience for both of them.
There are so many small but important details that I would like to list here but I just don’t have the time. I’ve still got to develop my major organs and tissues. Not to mention testing out some of my leg muscles by giving Mom an occasional nudge.
But know that my family is good, happy, and has very big plans for 2008. Here is the part where they need your help. I need a name! Mom and Dad are stumped. If you have an idea for a beautiful girl’s name, please let them know!
I will meet you all very soon. For now, on behalf of my mom, dad, and sister Abby, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
***The Marshall Christmas Special***
Cast...
Heidi as Hot Chick
Sean as Cool Guy
Abigail as Funny Baby
Random Body Boarder
Directed by...
Abigail
Filmed by...
Ryan "Craaaazy Bone" Saunders
*