And the Rea Award goes to.....................dididididididididididdidididid Heidi Marshall of Laguna Niguel, Ca.
"Thank you Thank you, Gosh I don't even know where to start. First I want to thank the kid who past this rare bug to Abby. Of course Abby for holding on to that bug like a champ and showing her diapers, her crib, the carpets, and the bathroom floor who's boss. I can't forget cute little Adri for sharing that good old newborn runny poo and what muscles she has for pushing that stuff clear up to her neck. So after six blowouts and four loads of laundry I proudly except this award. Thank you again."
Sorry if that was too graphic for some but after those two messy days I thought I deserved some kind of award and I knew no one else was going to give me one so I gave one to my self. yeah for me!
