Tuesday, December 19, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

By Abigail Kay Marshall



I always like to act really cute when Dad is on the computer so he’ll pay attention to me. Usually he compromises and holds me in his lap while he still works. Then I lean forward and try to type. The keyboard just isn't made for my little fingers. Maybe they'll get it right someday. He’s really patient with me, I think because I’m so cute.

This year, Dad said I could write the Christmas letter. So that’s right everybody, you get to hear a Christmas letter written by me, Abigail Kay Marshall.


Well, first of all, I just have to say that it’s simply been wonderful having Heidi and Sean as my parents. I love them! They always make me laugh and Mom always makes sure that I’m dressed up in the most adorable clothing. I came to their little family on July 11 of this year. I was born at 7:08 pm and weighed 7 lbs 8 oz.

I had a chance to watch them for a little while before I joined their family. My mom was such a good mom when she was pregnant with me. She always went to the beach and relaxed by the waves. She ate right and got the proper nutrition. When I did come into the world, I know it was probably the hardest thing my mom has ever done, but I'm so grateful she did.

What a blessing it’s been for me, a little baby, to wake up and see both of my parents taking care of me. I think some of my favorite times have been lying in my parents’ bed every morning with both of them smiling at me.

I am so glad to have met all of my parents’ friends. They have treated me so well. I love them all.

I also love all of my new family. My grandparents always treat me so well and I’m grateful for all the things they have done for me. I love all of my cousins and aunts and uncles. Since I've been here, I've been to Washington, Utah, and Northern California. I'm a traveling baby.


Well Dad said to keep this short. I think he just wants the computer back. Maybe I’ll give him a little smile and laugh and he’ll let me keep going. Just recently I’ve been rolling all around and laughing a lot. It makes my parents laugh and that’s fun.

I hope that you all can take a time out this season and remember that it was all because of another baby, that we have this Christmas season to celebrate. Remember that he was born in the most humble conditions but brought Salvation to the world.


I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a successful New Year! I love you all and can’t wait until you can actually learn how to talk so you’ll understand what I’m saying. I mean really, you guys all talk in long drawn out sounds when all you have to do is make beep beep goo goo noises.


Happy Holidays!

Love Abby, Heidi, and Sean


ps - here are some pictures from this last year. I told you I was cute